By purchasing a "Rights To Sell License", you expressly agree to the following terms and limitations:
• As the Licensee, you must purchase this agreement for the listed $10 and must also be the original purchaser of the "Child's Apron Pattern" (a separate listing in the shop).
• As the Licensee, you agree that all items must be sewn in your own home, free from any type of commercial production, and are limited to the production of up to 50 aprons.
• As the Licensee, you agree to label all products with a visible tag/label/card (or something similar) with the words, "pattern designed by Cami of makeit-loveit.com". This includes adding this verbiage to online listings.
• As the Licensee, you acknowledge that this "Rights To Sell License" is non-transferable and non-refundable. Any attempt to do so will void this agreement.
• As the Licensee, you acknowledge that you may not copy, forward, sell, publish, distribute, transmit, or allow access via electronic methods to "The Child's Apron" or any other Make It and Love It patterns.
• As the Licensee, you acknowledge that you are an independent contractor and in no way an employee of Make It and Love It, LLC. Furthermore, Make It and Love It, LLC is in no way liable for any outcome of a sewing project produced by you, the Licensee.
• If the Licensee changes, modifies or violates this the above terms in any way, the Licensor reserves the right to revoke this license at any time.
***When you purchase a "Rights to Sell License" for the Child's Apron, you are acknowledging that you have read this agreement and agree to the rights, obligations, terms, and conditions contained within.